1172 Lower Meigs Road
Moultrie, GA 31768
- Quail hunting season is October 1 to March 31
- You must use an Ashburn Hill hunting guide
- Open year round for events and all other activities
- Skeet shooting range is available night and day
- Horseback Riding age limit 12 and up
- Horseback Riding weight limit 240lbs, Pony weight limit 150lbs, Miniature horses weight limit 100lbs
- Helmets are required for horseback riding
- Limited fishing available upon request at no charge
- You can bring your own dog. We have kennels or bring our own portable kennel
- We accept Visa or Mastercard
We truly appreciate all the assistance given for our event last night. As always, we heard many positive comment about the facility. I’ll talk with y’all again in a few weeks… We are looking forward to working with you again. Ashburn Hill is Top Drawer!
Lynn Wilson, NAMIWalk
Colquitt Regional Medical Center held its annual Volunteer Appreciation dinner at Ashburn Hill and everything went PERFECT! The staff was so easy to work with, the decorations were beautiful, and the food was delicious. Thank you for making this event perfect for our volunteers!
Neali Inmon, Volunteer Coordinator, Colquitt Regional Medical Center
Recently went to a wedding here……fantastic location, and the people were wonderful!
Becky Wynn, Ashburn Hill Plantation wedding guest